Everhale have the complete right and discretion to cancel any orders, and reserve the right to cancel any order for any reasons, including for the following reasons:
- Quantity available for purchase, errors in pricing, errors in product information, or any other issues identified by our internal team or any alert against fraudulent transactions.
- Everhale hold the right to cancel any Cash On Delivery orders, if it is not verified within 24-48 hours as in the Cash On Delivery Policy. Company reserves its right to cancel such Cash On Delivery Order at any point of time if the Company is not satisfied with the information provided by the customer.
- Everhale will notify the customer if your order is cancelled fully, or partially or if any other additional requirements required to accept your order.
Cancellation By Customer
Customers can cancel his/her order by the following means:
- A Customer who has ordered “in stock products” can cancel his order only before it is handed over for dispatch to the destination.
- Registered customers can check the order status by login to everhale.in or by directly contacting to our email or number.